Do you have a whole list of questions around your email marketing efforts? If you do, you’re one of many! My clients ask me about this topic all the time … and for good reason.
Email marketing is not a cut and dry area. What works so well for one person might not produce any impressive results for another.
And there are so many choices!
Do you write about one topic or several topics per email? Do you focus on nurturing your readers with valuable free content, or do you take the opportunity to sell? Do you send simple text emails or get fancy with the formatting?
Email marketing is about building a connection with people, providing pure value and putting in consistent effort.
So much of mastering it involves two things. Take a look at this week’s fast track tip to find out what they are and how you can find what works best for your business.
- The two things you must be doing in order to succeed
- Why it takes time to find your groove
- How I market to my audience
If you want greater email marketing success, then you’re going to love this Fast Track video!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on email marketing. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!