If you’re considering starting your own podcast to grow your business but don’t yet have a big following, read on! I’m sharing a BIG tip that you can use to leverage communities and grow your business faster than ever.
When clients come to me asking how to start their own podcast, and we determine that the following just isn’t there (yet!!!), I recommend my personal strategy that saves them an enormous amount of time and effort… and prepares them to launch their podcast at the right time.
Starting a podcast requires a lot of work and comes with a steep learning curve. Why go through the process when you don’t yet have a large audience to market to? The best strategy is to grow your audience first, then launch your podcast.
One of the best ways to do this is to leverage communities – other peoples’ communities – in your arena.
- Why you should be a guest on other peoples’ podcasts
- Step-by-step instructions on approaching the right people and asking for the opportunity
- Why you must make it a win-win
If you’re ready to build your audience and set the stage for an eventual podcast launch, you don’t want to miss this 4-min Fast Track video!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on how to leverage communities. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!