Do you have good WordPress website security in place? Has your site ever been hacked? If it has, you know what an awful situation that is! Ugh!
While there’s no magic step we can take to have absolute protection against anything and everything (it’s just the world we live in!), there are 5 tips I can share with you that go an incredibly long way to achieving as much security as possible.
These actions aren’t always the most convenient (ahem…password changes anyone?), but believe me, the alternative is going to be a much bigger headache!
So let’s dive in to the 5 ways you can help maintain a secure website.
- How frequently to change those passwords (and some good formatting tips!)
- How to limit user accounts
- Why upgrading is crucial
- Key insight into plug-ins and hosting providers
If you’re wondering what more you can do to strengthen your WordPress website security…..you’re going to love this video!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on making their sites more secure! Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!