What’s your favorite webinar platform? Not sure? Then this fast track training is definitely for you!
Webinars are such a powerful way to promote your products, programs and services. They have the potential for amazing conversion and allow you to really connect with your participants.
Curious about how well they typically convert?
The average conversion on a sales page is likely around 2% – 5%. That’s pretty low.
The average webinar conversion is about 25%! Maybe a little lower if you’re brand new to webinars … and often much higher once you’ve gained good experience (think 35% – 40%)!
The bottom line is webinars are very effective and convert very well.
So which platform is best for you?
With so many choices (Google Hangouts on Air, GoToMeeting and Stealth to name a few), it’s easy to become overwhelmed and confused.
I’m here to lay it all out for you in the video below.
- Which platforms are best for you
- The highs and lows
- How your experience, technical savvy and budget affect your options
If you’re looking to use webinars to increase sales and offer even more value, this Fast Track video is for you!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on picking the perfect webinar platform! Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!