Does your website have an opt-in offer that converts visitors into customers consistently? In all the years I’ve designed websites, I always try to make it beautiful AND effective for my clients. A well-designed website doesn’t just look pretty—it makes customers WANT to work with you. If your website isn’t convincing potential clients to work with you, then it’s not doing its job!
In the world of marketing, when things change on a dime, the ideal scenario is having direct control over how you contact your target audience. Social media is, well, unreliable. I love using the online platforms, don’t get me wrong, but with all the constant changes in algorithms, it’s not a dependable source to be your main marketing strategy.
What is a better way to market to your audience? Email. The hurdle is knowing how to encourage your ideal client to willingly give it to you.
One of the best ways to make this happen is through an irresistible opt-in offer. When you provide a token of helpful information, something your target market is eager to obtain, you’ve struck gold!
In today’s video I ‘ll be sharing these tips for how to decide on an opt-in offer:
- Survey a sample of your ideal client audience—preferably at least twenty people for variety.
- Ask this open-ended question, “What’s your #1 most burning question when it comes to (insert your service or specialty)?”
- Use the most common response as a guide for building your offer!
- Create a video as a lead into the offer explaining WHY they want the offer. Video builds relationships and creates stronger connections. The ideal length is between six-fifteen minutes.
If you want your website to do more than look beautiful, you’re going to love these tips on creating a website that converts consistently. Click play below and watch!
Learn how to leverage your videos to scale your business in this free webinar!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on selecting the best fonts and colors for their business branding. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!