When it comes to branding your business, you have many decisions to make. You want each decision to get you closer to a brand that accurately reflects who you are, what you do, how you do it, and who you do it for. The way your brand looks speaks volumes about your business. This is why two of the most important choices you’ll make are your brand’s fonts and colors.
These elements will be seen across your business, including your website, your logo, your marketing materials, and your social graphics. So you need to put careful thought and consideration into which fonts and colors will represent the business you’ve worked so hard to build.
It’s not a complicated process, and committing to some focused research and deep thinking will prepare you to make the best decisions.
Select the best fonts and colors.
If you plan to work with a professional branding expert, there are things you can start thinking about right now that will get you in the right mindset for what’s ahead. In the video below, I’m sharing my best advice and recommendations so that you can start off the branding process feeling informed and prepared.
And remember, as your business grows and changes, your branding will change along with it. So you’re never trapped into your initial choices. You’re human, and you’ll evolve over time. Your business will do the same. And when that happens, you’ll know exactly how to take your branding fonts and colors in an exciting new direction!
In this video, I’m sharing:
- Where to find and experiment with fonts
- How to narrow down your color preferences using Google
- What you’ll want to learn about your color palette before making a final decision
If you want your business branding process to be smooth and organized, and don’t want to feel overwhelmed with so many font and color options, you’ll love the tips I give you in this video. Click play below and watch!
Learn how to leverage your videos to scale your business in this free webinar!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on selecting the best fonts and colors for their business branding. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!
Very helpful, Amber. It is overwhelming to pick branding components. Thank you for offering starting places for fonts, colors, and personal meaning. E-hugs!