Your website needs to offer visitors a memorable experience. Part of what makes a website unforgettable is the inclusion of professional photos of yourself that give people a feel for your personality. This is why a professional website photoshoot is a must.
Now, you might be someone who isn’t fully comfortable in front of the camera. It’s a vulnerable place to be. But it’s something that you really have to do if you want to attract your ideal clients and make the biggest impact possible.
Show the world who you are.
I want to get you out of your comfort zone and feeling confident about elevating your website with photos that shine a light on your personality. If this makes you nervous, don’t worry! I’m sharing must-have tips that will help you to choose a photographer and feel prepared. You’ll know what to look for, which questions to ask, how to get your mindset in the right place and more!
And remember, you’ll use these photos across your entire business (social media, marketing materials, blog posts, newsletters, etc.), so it’s important to learn these tips in advance.
In this video, I’m sharing:
- How to choose the right photographer
- The most important questions to ask a photographer before you make a hiring decision
- How to plan shots that will look perfect on your website
If you need a professional website photoshoot to go along with a beautiful and high-functioning website design, look no further. Click play below and watch this video!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on preparing for a website photoshoot. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!