Does your book page spark excitement for readers and entice them to buy multiple copies of your book? If you’re even a little unsure, keep reading for easy tips to make your book page a converting work of art!
My team and I have created hundreds of author websites for book launches, and over the years, I’ve collected a few powerful tricks that make a book page go from “meh” to “WOW” with just a few simple tweaks.
In a world full of distraction and competition, you have to stand out and compel readers to choose YOUR book as their next purchase. A standard, basic book page isn’t going to cut it anymore! Your job is to create an experience for your reader and the best way to do this is through building a personal connection. If you do that, they’ll be impatiently awaiting your book launch, rooting you on as a devoted fan, and telling ALL their friends!
In today’s video, I give you examples and tips to implement on your book page that will turn visitors into loyal readers:
- How to create a more enticing, powerful book cover image.
- Why you need a personal video instead of a plain text description for your book.
- How to create a deep connection with the personal video
- How to guide your readers on where to go next to complete the conversion
If you’re ready to build a devoted fan base and build excitement around your book launch, click below to watch today’s Fast Track video:
Did you enjoy today’s video? If the answer is yes, comment below with your favorite tip? I look forward to hearing from you!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on selecting the best fonts and colors for their business branding. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!