Are you too hard on yourself? I know I am.
Because, let’s face it. Entrepreneurship is hard! You’re trying to do it all, and there’s just so much to do! If you’re like me, juggling life’s demands while trying to grow your business, it’s easy to burn out, and even easier to be hard on
As entrepreneurs, we are harder on ourselves than anyone else, and often find ourselves at
rock bottom – we are human after all. For me, it’s easy to look around on social media sites and
compare myself to what I see out there. I fall into the trap of believing that
everyone else is doing “x” well, but I’m not, so what’s wrong with me? And sometimes those
negative thoughts Just. Wont. Quit.
Do you want to learn how to give yourself a break? Wouldn’t it be nice, for once, to focus on
the larger picture, rather than beating yourself up for the things you should let go of?
You need to know that you – yes YOU – have gifts and talents that you can use for good to impact this
world and others. But in order to do that, you need to be feeling your best. How can you affect
change in the world if you don’t believe you have something to offer? How can you be an
effective entrepreneur if you focus only on the negatives in each day?
In today’s video, I want to share three personal habits I’ve incorporated into my life to fight off
negative thoughts and give myself a break.
- How I remind myself of the good I’m doing, and how I keep track of everything I
- The one thing I AVOID if I’m having a particularly rough day.
- Caring for yourself so that you can make a greater impact.
If you’re ready to focus on the larger picture so that you can give
yourself a break and remember that you are uniquely gifted to do good in this world, this video is for you!
Did you enjoy the video? I hope so! How are you going to give yourself a break this week? Tell me about it.
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on preventing entrepreneurial burnout! Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!