It’s time to start thinking of your content strategy from a different angle. What if you could repurpose your content for greater impact in the world IN LESS TIME?
Here’s what I mean.
Say you just finished recording a podcast and the interview is LIVE, do you simply share the LINK to the podcast on your social media platforms and call it a day? Absolutely not.
From one 30-minute podcast, there are countless ways to repurpose your content. For example, you could get your team or virtual assistant to take notes from the episode and time stamp it for interesting quotes and contributions you made during the conversation.
From there, your team (or you!) can create an audio clip from the podcast and overlay it with a high quality image (go to Unsplash.com for free, high-quality downloadable images). That clip can then be uploaded to YouTube or optimized as a blog post. And that’s only ONE example!
In this week’s video, I’m going to show you how you can create countless content opportunities in a short amount of time, so that you always have content ready to put out into the world!
- Why you need to shift your content paradigm from “one-and-done” to repurposing
- How to repurpose content in multiple ways from JUST ONE piece of content
- How to position your team or assistant to repurpose your content for you for maximum productivity
If you’re ready to SAVE TIME while creating MORE content, this video is for you!
Did you enjoy the video? I hope so! What piece of content are you now ready to repurpose in multiple ways? I can’t wait to hear about it!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on creating content in less time with greater impact. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!