My friend, Dave Smith of the Online Trainers Federation, recently said something that really resonated with me.
He said: “We should be making personal connections and investing in relationships without expectation.”
Dave’s thought really aligns with the way I approach relationships, too, and it’s one of the main reasons my business has grown exponentially over the years!
My biggest goal in my business is to develop a personal connection with everyone I interact with. When I’m on a sales call, guess what, my biggest goal is to develop a personal connection with that person. Of course, sales are important, but I don’t push them into a corner and press them until they buy. I get to know them and try to really understand their pain points, and guess what happens next?
Nine times out of ten, even if I don’t make a sale that day, people will think of me when they’re ready to buy or refer me to someone else. Why? Because people remember the way you made them feel, and they remember it for a long time!
In today’s video, I’ll be sharing these tips on how to develop a strong, personal connection with the people around you:
- What happens to your referral rate when you develop meaningful personal connections.
- How to craft an exceptional customer experience.
- How to lay the initial groundwork for effective sales call that are NOT sales-y.
If you’re ready to build meaningful relationships that will benefit your business (and you!) in the long run, this video is for you! Click play below and watch!
Did you enjoy the video? I hope so! What’s the most exciting change you plan to make to start developing strong, personal connections with the people you meet? I can’t wait to hear it!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on selecting the best fonts and colors for their business branding. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!