I’ve discovered MY morning routine for endless energy and focus (well, almost endless). It keeps me going all out, every day, just the way I like it. Interested in hearing about it? Keep reading!
If you’ve been following me for a while, you already know I’m basically the energizer bunny. It’s just how I’m built, yet I’m still human and have my limits. This is why my carefully crafted morning routine is VITAL to my success. Otherwise, I’d never manage my workload!
On my grumpiest days (yes, I can get grumpy), when the last thing I want to do is get out of bed, this routine saves my tail. I detail every step in the video on how I set myself up for success.
Here’s a summary of my morning routine:
- Never hit snooze! Jump out of bed, open the blinds and turn on the lights!
- Music is a strong motivator, so keep the tunes flowing all day!
- Ease into the day by checking email, social media, and the weather.
- Keep an ongoing inner dialogue of stern, yet positive affirmations on loop in my head.
- Commit to a morning exercise routine—even just 15-30 minutes is helpful!
- Don’t rush the morning, take your time getting ready for the day.
- Have a strong, well-balanced breakfast with high-fat content like an avocado.
- Keep hydrated by drinking lots of water early in the day.
By doing all of these things during the first couple of hours each day, I hit my office running at top speed. I’m focused, ready to tackle the agenda and take on my full day. I don’t slow down until around eight that evening. Then, it’s time for my slow down routine of self-care.
Tired of struggling through the day and hitting that midday proverbial wall? Click play below to learn how I start my day off with enough fuel to get it all done:
Did you enjoy the video? I hope so! What’s the most exciting change you plan to implement into your own morning routine? I can’t wait to hear it!
Learn how to leverage your videos to scale your business in this free webinar!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on selecting the best fonts and colors for their business branding. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!