Are you trying to figure out how to find podcasts to get your message out, but you don’t know where to start? I want to show you an easy-to-follow method I use to find podcasts to be interviewed on that has the most impact.
The word leverage means to take an existing asset and use it for personal gain. The powerful community of podcasts is a perfect example of leveraging another asset for your own business. That kind of sounds sketchy, I realize, so I add my own touch. My goal is to create a true “win-win” experience for all parties involved by leading with value first.
Before you start contacting podcasts about being interviewed, ask yourself, “What can I offer their audience or show?” Start your message with that answer in mind.
Now, on to finding those golden podcast opportunities!
In the video below, I’ll go over these three simple steps for finding the right podcast interviews:
- How to use the powerful collection within iTunes and other podcast platforms.
- What to search for using Google to find promising podcast leads.
- How to leverage podcast interviews you already rocked to gain more equally amazing ones in the future.
You’ll want to use a predetermined protocol to decide if the podcast is a great fit still. I reference how to create this protocol in another video in my Fast Track playlist, which I’ll link at below and in today’s video.
These three steps will provide you with many great options, which you can narrow down using your criteria. My final tip is to document your findings using a spreadsheet to track progress.
If you’re ready to fill your calendar with impactful interviews, hit that play button on this week’s fast track episode and let’s get started!
Enjoyed this video? If so, please tell me your favorite “ah-ha” moment in the comments below and share with your friends! I’d be forever grateful.
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on relaunching your book successfully. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!