When’s the last time you used an image online? Maybe you used one in your weekly newsletter? Your blog? Your social media pages?
I have a really important question for you.
Do you own the rights to that image?
I really hope so because you can get fined up to $1500 (seriously!) per image that you use improperly.
You have to be sooo careful and know what’s ok … and what’s not ok.
This is why I’m explaining how to legally use images online.
Familiarizing yourself with the rules will ensure you stay far away from fines and legal trouble.
- What you can get away with … and what you can’t
- The best sources for safe-to-use images
- Why you might want to avoid free stock photo sites (they can be tricky!)
Protect yourself and make sure you’re legally using online images by watching this convenient Fast Track video!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on how to legally use images online. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!