Are you spending lots of time on social media trying to grow your following and boost your engagement only to feel like you’re spinning your wheels and getting nowhere? I think I can help. I want to offer you a strategy that I’ve been testing on my own social accounts… that I haven’t seen anyone else talking about (yet)… that’s been working well.
We all want more “engagement,” right?! (More comments, more interaction.)
If you want more engagement, it’s time to stop removing yourself from the conversation.
I know you wish you could just completely “hire out” your social media or “automate” your troubles away… but if you want to increase your engagement, you need to develop a personal connection with your followers. This means taking some time… not too much… and engaging yourself.
Your followers and group members are connected to you because they’re interested in you. They want to get to know you. The better they get to know you, the more they come to trust you. See where this is going?
It’s worth taking the time to implement this tip!
Here’s what I’m sharing:
- Why you need to have a presence in your social groups and on your pages
- How to make people feel seen, heard and loved
- How to increase engagement in very little time
If you’re ready to stop spinning your wheels and start building momentum with your social media engagement, watch this quick video!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on getting better social media engagement. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!