Are you an author with a book release that didn’t quite meet expectations? Maybe you’re wondering if there’s any way you can relaunch your book? You’re not alone! Ben, a community member, asked me this question and I’d like to answer it for him.
In short, YES! You absolutely can!! We’ve helped authors create a killer book launch strategy for their second, and even THIRD, book launch that hit their goals in as little as four months! It’s possible, as long as you have a solid plan in place.
Top contributing factors to why a book launch falls flat:
- Not having a clear vision or goal for the book – this is HUGE!
- Failing to have a strong pre-launch marketing plan.
- A lack of time leading up to the launch to put a plan into action (no momentum leads to a sad launch).
My suggestion to authors wondering how to become a bestselling author…schedule a consultation strategy session with my team or someone else. I cannot stress how vital this step is in the process!
When we work with authors, we don’t just slap together a quick plan and call it a day. We don’t do “one hit wonders”—no Milli Vanilli strategies here (did I just show my age??)!
Our goal is to set you up for long-term success by digging in deep and creating a solid foundation for future book launches and a prosperous business. We want to do the heavy lifting now, so you won’t have to for the next book!
If you’re ready to relaunch your book and watch it become a #1 bestseller, then you’re going to love this Fast Track video!
Learn how to leverage your videos to scale your business in this free webinar!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on relaunching your book successfully. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!