Today, I want to invite you to create a prospect call strategy document for your business. You’re basically creating a document that outlines the calls that you have with your prospects. Sounds easy enough, right?
I’ve done this in my own business, and it has made a world of difference! Not only are my calls now more organized and less stressful, but they allow me to easily build rapport with my potential customers and more confidently facilitate the call and answer their most important questions. I also now know the best questions to ask my prospects to get the best results!
- How to plan your call strategy
- The questions you need to be asking to quickly build rapport (while avoiding those typical/boring questions)
- How you (and your team!) will be better prepared to offer more energized and beneficial strategy calls
If you’re ready to brainstorm a prospect call strategy that makes your like (and theirs) easier, watch this Fast Track video!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on creating a call strategy document. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!