Did you know that client testimonials are a crucial component of your online business? People want to hire those who they know, like, and trust. So being able to see what your clients are saying about you gives people confidence in your abilities and makes it much more likely that they’ll become clients themselves.
Many business owners don’t feel comfortable asking for testimonials, but I strongly urge you to get comfortable and adopt this habit. You’ll get used to it in little to no time, and it will do wonders for establishing your credibility and providing the social proof that people want to see before hiring you.
What’s important is how and when you ask for a client testimonial. The timing matters here, so you want to make sure that you’re asking at the right time and asking for the type of testimonial that has the biggest positive impact. I give you all the details in the video below.
Testimonials should be part of your marketing strategy.
One of the best things about building your testimonial base is all the ways you can use them to market your business. Think they only belong on a website raves page? Think again. You’ll be fascinated to learn how you can use your client feedback more creatively.
In this video, I’m sharing:
- The most opportune time to ask for a client testimonial
- How video comes into play and helps boost your credibility
- How you can use testimonials to spread the word about your business
If you’re ready for a simple and effective way to boost your business and build your credibility, click play below and watch this video!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on the best way to request client testimonials. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!