How would you like a behind the scenes look at a business planning day with my key leadership team? This fast track is a little different from the rest, but I think you’re going to love it! I’ve decided to walk you through the agenda I created for my upcoming team leadership meeting and explain why I decided to base it on the appreciative inquiry principles methodology.
My reason for sharing this with you is that I think it’s really important for me to step up and develop your leadership skills so that you can shift your business mindset from one that mostly focuses on completing tasks to one that empowers you to grow and develop a company and team that makes you proud!
Use 1 objective and 4 phases to tap into your team’s collective wisdom.
My main objective for this leadership meeting is to ask questions about purpose and strengths that connect us to a shared vision of the future. By doing this, I’ll accomplish three major goals:
- Deepen team relationships and celebrate achievements
- Co-create the future of NGNG for the next 12 months
- Identify distractions, refine our offers, focus on profit and growth
Because I’m providing a safe space in which we can openly share our thoughts, we’ll be able to really dig deep as we complete each phase:
- Envisioning Results/Impact
You do not want to miss this one as this is a well thought out and effective process that you can use in your own business.
In this video, I’m sharing:
- Why you need to debrief your failures and your successes
- How this process leads to a more cohesive team that achieves your goals
- The detailed 4-phase process that makes this a win-win for you and your team
If you’re ready to shift your business mindset and start implementing actions that improve team leadership and lead to a fully realized vision, watch this video!
Learn how to leverage your videos to scale your business in this free webinar!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on team leadership and appreciative inquiry principles. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!